Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Research Projects to Develop Oncoaging Models for Cancer Research
Posted in Announcements
Below are a few highlights of this NOSI:
- This NOSI calls for the development and characterization of oncoaging models to study cancer development, progression, or response to cancer therapy in the context of aging biology.
- An oncoaging model is expected to be a cancer model integrated with age-related biological changes.
- Collaborations between aging and cancer researchers are strongly encouraged.
- The NOSI will stay active for three years from 2024 to 2027. The earliest submission due date is February 5, 2024.
- An application responsive to this NOSI may be submitted through an R01 or R21 NOFO listed in the notice, depending on the scope and focus of the research project. Please cite this NOSI in your application submission.
Please follow the link above for more information about this NOSI.